Re: mailinglist, please read!

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/24/96

On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, i9974319 wrote:

> Hey! I vote for you.... You said you sent it at 8:50?
>
> Check this timestamp out:
>   Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 08:34:28 -0600 (CST)
>
> Now THAT is fast!
> *grin*

Hahahha, I didn't want to make it public but fiddiling with the portal
spell for circle I found a 'time pocket' form which I can send messages
back in time, so we have a negative lag... any complains?

It does get annoying when you do get a response to something you haven't
written yet but you get used to it..:)

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/