Removal of spaces on posts

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 07/24/96

I have a quick question.  I am not sure if something I modified caused this or
not but whenever I post something on a bulletin board that has spaces before
the text.  For example if I want to center something.  The spaces are removed
and the text appears aligned with the left side of the board.  Is this the way
stock circle handles it?  Could it be caused on the end that send the text?
 I.e. it is my server that gets rid of the spaces?  Or did I screw something
up?  If I did where is that handled?

--Brian

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center