[Circle] Spells/Skills based on affections (?)

From: Bill Romano (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 07/24/96

This may confuse you, cause i know it has confused me.
I want to make an affection that, if a player has it, will give them
access to a list of skills and/or spells, based on their level just
like normal ones, but if that flag isnt there, they cant use those spells
would this just mandate alot of if checks in the spells/skills code?
or is there an easier way i am overlooking due to my inexperience

thanks for any ideas or pointers.
Ghosters