[Circle] Portal Spell Bug

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 07/24/96

I don't think this post made it earlier, if It did,
sorry for the spam.

I have a nasty bug with the Portal Spell I got from
cambot.

It creates the gate, on both sides, and everything
up to this point works great.

All of the sudden the mud crashes, I believe when it
is getting ready to extract the portal. I commented
out the segment added to limits.c and the crashes
do not occur.

The code is still vanilla, as is on cambot. Does anyone
have any suggestions.

btw: The only changes I have made are changing the object
number to 10033, which is the number of the portal object
on my mud. (and I changed the define as well)

Thanks,
Chucl