[Circle] Potion Ingredients

From: Linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 07/25/96

Has anyone imped anything similiar to this:

I want to add a skill similiar to the do_brew that was
recently posted, but I want to require the players to
have in their inventory the necessary components.

ex: A healing potion would require some red powder, some
spider legs, and some plant leaves. (a rough example)

A check would be made to see if the char possess the necessary
ingredients for the particuliar potion, (much the same way the
mud checks for keys when unlocking doors)

There would also be the chance of an explosion as in the do_brew.

Chuck