Re: [Circle] Just an observation...

From: Clepto (clepto@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 07/25/96

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Alex wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that this list has turned into a code swapping
> grounds? Now I am all for people making code and sending it to the list, but
> what I am talking about is everyone and their grandmother posting messages
> like:
>
> "Hey! Does anyone have the code for the xxxxx spell? I'd really like to add
> it to my mud. WHile you are looking what about code for using more movement
> when you walk, my players seem to walk everywhere without tiring."

then if its so bad why not start another mail-list specifically for code
or for that matter a digest too.  Theres nothing wrong with posting an
idea here i guess, but i can see your point with LARGE amounts of
continuos code, although i kind of like it but thats just my NEW school of
thought, anyways thats just me.

and whoever bitched about my sig.... here ya go ....

Later,
                                                 ()
       King Clepto of WhatEver.                  ||
        Defender of the Realm.                   ||
      E-mail: clepto@onysd.wednet.edu            ||
    HomePage: http://164.116.34.2/~clepto/       \/
    WhatEver: telnet 164.116.34.2 3000
 UnHolyLands: telnet 164.116.34.2 4000