Re: [Circle] Sorry for Stupidity but...

From: Ryan Kelley (rkelley@exis.net)
Date: 07/25/96

>This is the object file I have created:
>slimmy dagger~
>Slimy Dagger~
>A slimmy dagger has been left here.
                                    ^ You need a tilde at the end of this line.
And you also need a tilde where there action description is, so it should look
like this:

slimmy dagger~ /* BTW: You're alias and short desc. are spelled differently,
Slimy dagger~  /* that's not a good idea to do. */
A slimmy dagger has been left here.~
~

Also, this isn't generally a rule, but if you can, use the alpha bit vectors,
it's a lot easier, imo.

To be great is to be misunderstood.
               -Ralph Waldo Emerson