Re: [Circle] Just an observation...

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 07/25/96

Just as an additional side note... circle pl11 is about 34k lines of code.
Ebon Mists (my mud) is now 83k lines of code. Want to know what patches I
put in? The drunken speech patch just because I thought it was hillarious
(and to the author, my players love it :)

Patches are great for things like OLC which are a huge bitch to code
(ohyeah, I used the iedit/redit olc... forgot about that. made medit.c
myself along with a zone editor... all menued olc) but for little things
like spells and whatnot... man... try to code your own stuff, because if you
dont you are still running stock circle.

Hades