[Circle] do_say

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 07/25/96

Hi.

I'm adding color to my mud and as I have no way to compile as of yet I need
your guys' input to see if it will work.

I know the 'You say, 'blah'' stuff will work, but it's the $n says that I'm
worried about.

Here it is:

ACMD(do_say)
{
  skip_spaces(&argument);

  if (!*argument)
    send_to_char("Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?\r\n", ch);
  else {
    sprintf(buf, "%s$n says, '%s'%s", CCCYN(TO_ROOM, C_NRM), argument,
CCNRM(TO_ROOM, C_NRM));
    act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
    mudlog(
    if (PRF_FLAGGED(ch, PRF_NOREPEAT))
      send_to_char(OK, ch);
    else {
      sprintf(buf, "%sYou say, '%s'%s", CCCYN(ch, C_NRM), argument,
CCNRM(ch, C_NRM));
      act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, argument, TO_CHAR);
    }
  }
}

---end---