Re: [Circle] Just an observation...

From: Limratana (wlimrata@merlin.cc.manhattan.edu)
Date: 07/26/96

Man, I remember when you were getting lost under Muckenrock's.  Anyway, I
resent this message.  I'll have you know there are alot of us out here
posting bits of our code as a sample to sell more code.  For some of us,
we are just mere peddlers trying to make an honest buck offering obscenly
complex language code or the ocassional spell.  Take Franco, for instance,
father of 6, with one server at home trying to raise his kids right and
put a mud up at the same time.  And don't think he doesn't put in his
hours of community service.  He might be a little to proud to admit it, but
I've cought him giving free snipits to the local soup kitchen.  And while it
might seem as if we're on here 24-7 posting alluring code hoping to rake in
the big bucks when the algorithm everyone wants come in, we're coding.
Heck, I'm working on a script to post code automatically so I can spend
less time on the mailing list and more time working my fingers to the bone.
So, please Hades, don't put us down!