[Circle] [Discussion] Discussions

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 07/26/96

	Hmm, I am just wondering why it seems impossible to have a
discussion on this list without peoploe freaking out over it.  Just
because some people have a different opinion, I don't believe no one on
the list is mature enough to hear the other side and respond to it
without insult.  I believe this this list is for discussion of topics
related to admining a mud, and I assume this refers to all aspects,
including opinions...or am I wrong :)