[Circle] Multiple coders

From: Mark Mc Arthey (mcarthey@execpc.com)
Date: 07/27/96

Good Evening all (or morning as the case may be),

This is a question for those that are fortuitous enough to have
more than one coder, or those that think a lot about how 'neat-o'
it would be to have more than one coder. :)

How do you handle modifications and patches made to source code?
We would like to use RCS, but none of us are located next to one
another so locking the files in a central location isn't feasible.
We had suggested a central location for the archive files (ftp site
somewhere) so we could keep track of what is locked, etc, but that
isn't a very practical solution either.

Thank you for your patronage,

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -