Re: [Circle] Way, Way Off Topic: Where to get what version of

From: Franco (awe@mt.arias.net)
Date: 07/27/96

        Get the new slackware 3.0 and redhat on CD. Think they are
both included in one of QUE's reference books (which are quite good also).
These newer versions have a better installation program which will allow you
to install off a non-priority ide cd drive (not many of use have scsi yet...)
without headache.

                Franco