Re: [Circle]Parsing problem

From: Bill Romano (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 07/29/96

I also have noticed this problem, but we are using OasisOLC on bpl11
normally its the first one that DOESNT work for me, and only on mobs so
far, i dont know if its related...
we also put name completion code it, and i have a feeling our problem
may lie there tho... if you come up with a solution, please share it
just in case *8)
ghost shaidan