[Circle] [newbie help] Monster names.

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 07/29/96

ok, doring the fight I want to print the monsters name,
the first line is a test to see if the player is fighting,
but what I need to know is why get_name wont work, it prints somthing like
987294, when I want somthing like Red Dragon. can someone give me any help?
or hints? I REALY need this, and I am so close to be done with the NEW and
IMPROVED Color stat prompt (there were BUNCHES of errors in the last one,
they all had to do with the math, but I fixed them. the code will not be
realised untill I fix this little problem,).

also, for geting the monsters HIT is

GET_HIT(FIGHTING(d->character))

correct?
Cyber Reaper