Re: [Circle] do_brew

From: Angela Loos (angela@more.net)
Date: 07/29/96

This would be my guess -

The line that has the untermintated character constant is most likely above
the one giving the error. I would check all the lines above this line that
have character strings, and make sure they end and begin with proper " 's

Hope this helps :)

Angela Loos
email - angela@more.net
phone - (573)884-7211