[Circle] [OasisOLC - Bugfix] medit save internally

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 07/29/96

Not sure if this was caused by something I added but I started noticing
the mud would crash when poeple said yes to 'save mob internally'.  I
couldn't figure out what was wrong but I think it had something to do
with buf being used in the menu system (?).  If you have the same kinda
problem you may wanna try changing:

  case MEDIT_CONFIRM_SAVESTRING:
    /*. Ensure mob has MOB_ISNPC set or things will go pair shaped .*/
    SET_BIT(MOB_FLAGS(OLC_MOB(d)), MOB_ISNPC);
    switch (*arg) {
    case 'y':
    case 'Y':
      /*. Save the mob in memory and to disk  .*/
      send_to_char("Saving mobile to memory.\r\n", d->character);
      medit_save_internally(d);
      sprintf(buf, "OLC: %s edits mob %d",
              GET_NAME(d->character), OLC_NUM(d));
      mudlog(buf, CMP, LVL_BUILDER, TRUE);
      cleanup_olc(d, CLEANUP_ALL);
      return;

to:

  case MEDIT_CONFIRM_SAVESTRING:
    /*. Ensure mob has MOB_ISNPC set or things will go pair shaped .*/
    SET_BIT(MOB_FLAGS(OLC_MOB(d)), MOB_ISNPC);
    switch (*arg) {
    case 'y':
    case 'Y':
      /*. Save the mob in memory and to disk  .*/
      send_to_char("Saving mobile to memory.\r\n", d->character);
      medit_save_internally(d);
      cleanup_olc(d, CLEANUP_ALL);  <--- moved this above sprintf