[Circle] Doorbash Skill

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@continet.com)
Date: 07/31/96

I was thinking about how to make a Doorbash skill, where if there is a
closed door you could "doorbash" it. I figured it would deal with
checking the amount the skill has been practiced, then if it works, send
a msg like "You bash the door down!" and then open the door.

I can think of it in english, but I'm not familiar enough with the
CircleMUD code to implement it and was wondering if anyone out there
could offer me some assistance.

Thanks
--
Leonard Burns IV