[Circle] Sending a meesage to mult, rooms

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 07/31/96

What is the best method to send a message to an entire zone?
I have a 15 room zone that I want to send a message to at a
different time. There are 4 messages in all.

I am trying a world proc, because I do not want any mobs or
objects in these rooms. And I am also wanting to use only one
special procedure for this. I have managed to get it to send
the message to only the first room.

I have tried for statments such as:

for (i = 0; i < 15; i++){
  send_to_room("message", real_room(10100 + i))
  }

and many variations of this.

Basically, at ten, I want to send a message to all rooms in
zone 101(rooms 10100 - 10114) and also messages at 13, 15, 17.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chuck