(no subject)

From: Wade Hovind (WHovind@epsb.edmonton.ab.ca)
Date: 07/31/96

I am having some problems getting an area to load.

I've produced the files below and place them into the index.mini files
appropriately.  When I excecute circle.exe with the -m flag it gives me
the message Loading rooms...then just stops.  No error message at all.

So then I added these filenames to all the index files reasoning that
those all loaded valid files...again.. loading rooms..then nothing.  Have
a made a simple mistake in the wld file?  I am including all the files
since they are short and it *could* be something else.

I am running patch11 on Windows95

the mob file:
guard city~
The Cityguard
The long description of the CityGuard
~
Looking closely at the city guard
~
bcef bh -1000 S
20 10 -5 1d100+10 1d8+20
1000 20000
4 4 0
$

the obj file:
sword sharp shiny~
a sharp shiny sword~
A long wicked looking shiny sword lies here.~
~
5 ab ao
3 10 3
2 1000 10
sword shiny~
A devastating blade. This sucker will do some serious damage.
~
23 -4
$

The wld file:
Outside the Tower~
You are standing outside a magical tower.
~
0 f 1
*D0
*a doorway into the tower