[Circle] Bards

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 08/01/96

well, I am looking towards making a bard class.. I can make the class
easy.. etc, but "sing" is what I am pondering.. anyone coded this yet?
where you practice different songs, and then "sing" them, and they do
things? I think maybe putting 'em like spells, in "MAG_AFFECTS" etc.. for
that stuff, and like "#define SONG_HEALING    1" or something, and then
in spell_parser.c would have to do something, but anyone got some hints
on the actual sing command?

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969