[Circle] newbie: auto assist pets. AND RETREAT CODE DONE.

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 08/01/96

I have looked at the code's and have not figured out a way to make a pet
auto assist, I tried making it a helper (that was a mistake!), and several
other things, none of them came close, so If someone could point out some
ideas about how to do this, i would me very thankfull.

you attack the goat.
the goat hits you.
you wolf hits the goat!

like that!!!! or how I can add a flag to the helper routine so that it woll
only help its MASTER. (I have no idea what commands I would use.)

ALSO: I have made a ACMD code for a retreat command, it is like flee but you
stay in the room, it works off of random numbers and levels, IE a 1st level
chr has a 1 in 34 chance of retreating, a 34th level god has a 34 in 34
chance. if you want a copy let me know.
Cyber Reaper
Realms of Reality
***UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!***