[Circle] CODE: guild-only playerkilling

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 08/01/96

well, I am not sure if this'll work or not, since darkstr is down as I
say this.. but I am ptuting this in so you can "guild bob" and bob can
kill anyone else who is in a guild.. =) anyways, put this in interpreter.c:
<a ways down>
  { "guild"     , POS_DEAD     , do_guild       , LVL_IMPL, 0 },
then in fight.c in do_murder make a check for the PRF_GUILD.. define the
flag in structs.h.. and it should work.. <oh yeah put thisin act.wizard.c:

  if (IS_NPC(victim) || PRF_FLAGGED(victim, PRF_GUILD)) {
    send_to_char("They are already in a guild!", ch);
  } else {
    *buf = '\0';
    sprintf(buf, "%s is now in a guild.", GET_NAME(victim));
    send_to_char(buf, ch);
    send_to_char("You are now in a guild.", victim);

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969