Re: [Circle] Problem with arena code

From: Jeannette (
Date: 08/01/96

>arena.c: In function `do_bet':
>--> arena.c:165: warning: implicit declaration of function `parsebet'

The first error is quite simple. Need to define it externally to the file.

extern parsebet(bet_pot, buf1);

> --> arena.c:165: Undefined symbol _parsebet referenced from text segment

The second error, (This is  where you can tell that I am new to circle
code...and that I am most familiar with Rom code, but I know Sliver that you
will know exactly what I am talking about :)  You need to add parsebet to
the command table.

Good Luck!

Jeannette Townsend

Mirrored Realms --- 4000