[Circle] WIN95: Autoequip

From: McDonald,Andrew W (Andrew_McDonald@mc.xerox.com)
Date: 08/01/96

There exists a package called MKSNT that is basically an almost complete
unix command set for windows nt. I'm not entirely sure if it will run
 on Win95, but
it works great on my NT 3.51 box. It has vi, patch, all that good
 stuff. I think they
have demo or trial packages on the net somewhere. If there's an MKS95, its
definitely worth looking into.

Andrew
------------------------------------
Andrew McDonald				Programmer/Analyst
Andrew_McDonald@MC.XEROX.COM	Xerox USCO HQ
alternate: awm5440@rit.edu			Rochester Inst. of Tech.

I am trying to adapt the autoeq code for Win95.  How is the ".patch"
interpreted (it's obviously the output of the unix command "diff")?

Alternatively, can someone send me the modified sources for objsave.c,
act.wizard.c and structs.h?

Regards,
Ian Stephenson