[Circle] gdb

From: Jerry and Lisa Gilreath (gilreath@worldinfonet.com)
Date: 08/02/96

I realize this isn't strictly a CircleMUD question, but if anyone knows
the answer, or can point me to the proper place, I'd surely appreciate
it

when I run

gdb bin/circle lib/core

I get the following:

GDB is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
 under certain conditions; type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB; type "show warranty" for
details.
GDB 4.14 (i486-slackware-linux),
Copyright 1995 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
Couldn't fetch registers from core file: File in wrong format
Couldn't fetch registers from core file: File in wrong format
#0  0x0 in ?? ()
(gdb)

Thanks,
Jerry