Re: [Circle] Death

From: Brian Gray (mandy@tmarts.com)
Date: 08/05/96

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, malcor wrote:

> Ok i have a question, I have made a class Vampire and i want them to be
> deleted after they die, i tried to put set flags delete on after they die
> but when they hit 1 they are back any idea's?

  You have to close the socket after setting the delete flag.  The game
keeps out deleted players, but only at the point where they type in their
name.  If they're already at the menu, they can get in.  Look in nanny()
or ACMD(do_dc) for examples of disconnecting a player.

 -- Mandy, Coding Director of The Multiplex
 -- telnet:pccs.cs.pomona.edu
 -- http://www.tmarts.com/Multiplex