Re: [Circle] Show zones bug

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 08/05/96

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:

> Guess what? Did the page buffer thing on it, and it still crashes when I
> type show zones, I get no error messages, no core dump, I just don't get it.

100+ zones ? sounds like a buffer overflow.. Had the same problem once with
where.. As soon it get over the max. on the output string, the mud will crash.
Think its 8192 character.. Try make a buffer double that size, and
page_string it instead..

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint The typo God
Realms of Darkness IMP [matrix.xiii.com 6666. Playertesting]