[Circle] Levels

From: Bob Leary (doc@Op.Net)
Date: 08/06/96

I recently added 20 levels to my circlemud3.0 build 11 bringing it up to 50
mortal levels and 4 immort levels. I used levels.doc from the ftp site to do
this modification. It mentioned the files structs.h, class.c, and fight.c
would need changes. Now the only changes made from there were in class.c and
structs.h. Are any modifications needed in fight.c or not? All the autowiz
function seems to not work now but everything else appears to be working
fine? any help would be gratly apreciated

Bob

Bob Leary aka Dr.Bob           http://www.op.net/~doc
<doc@op.net>                   http://www.magicbus.com/~drbob
<drbob@magicbus.com>