[Circle] Addidtion to the Assassin Code (fwd)

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (nauvie@netcom.ca)
Date: 08/06/96

Well, here's a little additionn to the code for assassins that fixes up a
bug that no one has encountered yet.  What is the bug?  Well, right now,
unless I am mistaken, if the character kills the assassin, and logs off,
then back on, ANOTHER assassin is created, and they start the hunt from
where the last one left off (if the player quit during the assassination
attempt)  If the player didn't quit, you will probably get a weird crash.
Ok, in fight.c, just before the die(victim) add these...

if ((MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_ASSASSIN)) && (HUNTING(ch) == victim)) {
  extract_char(ch);
  REMOVE_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(victim), AFF_MARK);
}
if ((MOB_FLAGGED(victim, MOB_ASSASSIN))
  REMOVE_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(HUNTING(victim)), AFF_MARK);
}

This SHOULD work.  I also forgot to have it so that when the assassin
succeds, he is extracted, but that was probably minor.  I should think that
this won't cause any memory leaks like that have been occuring, but, I can
never tell....can't exactly test the code.

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
E-mail: nauvie@netcom.ca
Amy Biggs:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3461
Ryan Biggs: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3460