Re: [Circle] Race abilty

From: Yoink! (xombi@accessus.net)
Date: 08/07/96

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996, David Hofmann wrote:

> I remeber reading about the race abilties a bit back but at the time
> hadn't plan to add races. I now have add races and users can select
> there races without trouble but the abilties don't work. When new player
> comes in as a Elf for example he gets infervision but it doesn't last.
> If anyone has a fix for this please let me know.

Find the code that assigns the infravision to the elf when the charecter
is created, and change the duration from the number value to
DURATION_INNATE, which is -2

> David Hofmann
> --
> System Administrator
> Online Services U.S.A. Inc.

 \ \\   / //                "If I were a dinosaur, I'd be a licalottapus!"
  \ \\ / //  _____  __       __ ______  ___       -Jonathan "Jax" Armsterd
   / /\ \\ ||     |||| \\ // || ||    \\| ||        Harder to killfile!
 /_//   \_\\       In God We Trust. All others pay cash.