Re: [Circle] Quint... AC???!?

From: Hades (
Date: 08/07/96

> No way isn't that the point of armor to protect you? I always thought so,
> when i was playing D&D we made the rule as so, an orc with a flint dagger
> hits you wearing full plate, i dunno about you but that should do no damage.

That's the point of the ac 2 armor... the dagger got in a joint or a crack
of the armor. I dunno if you have this fantasy idea of full plate armor, but
uh... it didnt make you invulnerable.

Systems Administrator of Send an Email to     M   T for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at 8888           H