Re: [Circle] errors in event.tar.gz

From: Joshua Mentzer (galion@bga.com)
Date: 08/07/96

> ok, I followed the directions to a tee, and now I am geting errors, I will
> post them and mabie you can tell me if you have made a fix or know how to
> help me. thank you.
>
> ----snip----
> In file included from events.c:4:
> structs.h:889: syntax error before `socket_t'
> In file included from events.c:7:
> comm.h:33: syntax error before `desc'
> comm.h:43: syntax error before `sigfunc'
> comm.h:43: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
> events.c: In function `run_events':
> events.c:31: warning: passing arg 3 makes integer from pointer without a cast
> events.c: At top level:
> events.c:98: syntax error before `if'

   This looks like in events.c, conf.h and sysdep.h are not included,
make sure they are included defore the rest of the .h's up at the top.
That should cut your errors in file included from events.c's..
  The errors in function run_events might disapear as well, though they
could be 'real' errors as well..

 -josh