Re: [Circle] Quint... AC???!?

From: Charles Canning (charles@engr.mun.ca)
Date: 08/07/96

Hi,

Well actually, if the ogre is good enough (skilled enough) with the
dagger, it should be able to inflict damage. There are always weaknesses
to armor (to allow movement, etc..) that allow a skilled fighter to
penetrate it. That is why your chances of hitting decrease as your skill
and armor increase, but also , as your skill increases so does your
chance of successfully hitting.

Later...
...Chuck