[Circle] Running external apps

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 08/07/96

Hello all:)

I've got this quest I'm on. I'm trying to run a program while a person
is in the mud.

Let me give you an example:

	Bill, having been playing for some hours, decided to grab a snack.
	(If you stat him, his SS (screen saver) is set to 1 minute.)
	After one minute is up, the mud runs an external application.
	(maybe one of them animation files that you can run with cat..)
	After he comes back he sees this 'screen saver' and presses
	enter and then resumes playing. Anyone know how I'd go about
	doing this? I have a vague idea, but I don't rightly know how.

Thanks!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com
Tazmania			no.site.com 6666 (Just lost it)