[Circle] summon water

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 08/09/96

hello,  well, I am having problems with the summon spell, I will post what I
have made and the errors, perhaps you can tell me what I did wrong. thank you.

---snip---
ASPELL(spell_summon)
{
if (victim == ("water"))
{
mob = read_mobile(1, 7099);
char_to_room(mob, ch->in_room);
add_follower(mob, ch);
SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(mob), AFF_CHARM);
}

  if (ch == NULL || victim == NULL)
---snip---

errors:

---snip---

spells.c: In function `spell_summon':
spells.c:127: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
spells.c:129: `mob' undeclared (first use this function)
spells.c:129: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
spells.c:129: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
heather:56 src>
---snip---

ok, this is line 127:

if (victim == ("water"))

I have no idea what the error means.

this is line 129:

mob = read_mobile(1, 7099);

how do I declare mob?

basicaly I want it so that when they type

 cast 'summon' water

the water elimental will pop up and follow them, am I going about this ight?
thank you.
Realms Of Reality!
****OPEN FOR BETA TESTERS****
****NEED MORE CODERS!!!!****
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net 4000

Cyber Reaper: "The information super highway road hog!"
Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us