[Circle] Shop file emotes?

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 08/12/96

I have a question concerning shopkeeper messages.

%s will force the keeper to say the given message.

How would I go about adding a option to have the
shopkeeper emote something, or simply act a msg
to the room.
ie

%e The shopkeeper takes your sword and hands you %d coins.~

Or is this functionality already present in bpl11?

Thanks, Chuck

btw: Thanks for all the help with mobprogs, I have them
working now, (too many names to list here). =)