[Circle] changed files

From: bubba (bubba@mail.lgcy.com)
Date: 08/12/96

Okay, I have changed the files of spec_proc.c and spec_assign.c.
They compile perfectly.  But, when I log onto the mud, nothing has
changed.  And, I have noticed that the loading of the various .o
files doesn't take place.  What I mean by this is: just before
circle.exe is brought up to date, the compiled files .o files should
all apppear, loading them up, but this isn't happening for me. It
just goes from compiling to circle.exe is up-to-date.

Any ideas as to why the changes are not happening?

Brian
bubba@lgcy.com