Re: [Circle] the lost obj problem

From: Daniel W. Burke (
Date: 08/12/96

On Sun, 11 Aug 1996, Alex wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Aug 1996, Angus A. Mezick wrote:
> > Alex, any idea how the lost obj problem was fixed?  I haven't seen this
> > happen on my 2.2, but it might just be the OS (maybe(freaking leaky OS's))
> > laters
> >
> I have no idea, you might want to try logging in there and asking
> Steppin... I think he fixed it.

I've noticed it's useally due to bad zone commands... with 'E' fails with
the error "Char already equipped" it still loads the object, but doesn't
put it anywhere... I had a copy of jedi some time ago, and the world
files gave that error in a lot of the areas, so I'm guessing that's what
Steppin fixed....

(Nice that Jedi is actually progressing finally with Steppin there)