[Circle] problem with saving load_room

From: Unicorn (unicorn@widomaker.com)
Date: 08/12/96

I think I'm overlooking something in the source, but here is my problem:

I want the character's current room to save when they quit so that they will load there upon reentering the game.  I see where the room is saved in save_char(), but where does it load it?

I think I have found the spot in interpreter.c, but somewhere it always sets the load room to NOWHERE, and loads at the start room.

Any suggestions?  This is driving me up the wall.