Re: [Circle] Saving Players Position

From: David Endre (bodega@petstore.staffairs.andrews.edu)
Date: 08/15/96

On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Leonard Burns IV wrote:

> I checked my act.other.c file and as stock code it is already like that,
> I have a feeling I need to change the load_room = mortal_start_room;
> line in the interpreter.c file but I'm not sure what to change it to.
> --
> Leonard Burns IV
> lburns@continet.com

You're right! Sorry my mistake...sometimes I get a little confused and my
mind drifts off and is thinking about something else...anyways here ya go,
sorry about that

In act.other.c in do_quit
  add this to the list of variables -> int value;
  then add this somewhere in the final } else { part...mine is located
  right above the line -> if (GET_INVIS_LEVEL(ch))
	-> {
	-> value = world[IN_ROOM(ch)].number;
	-> if (real_room(value) != NOWHERE) {
	->    SET_BIT(PLR_FLAGS(ch), PLR_LOADROOM);
	->    GET_LOADROOM(ch) = value;
	->  }
	-> }

Bodega