[Circle] [NEWBIE] Compiling Help

From: LrdSpectre (LrdSpectre@aol.com)
Date: 08/17/96

Yes, I'm new to Circle but after playing alot of MUDs and promising myself to
create a world someday, I am finally going to give it a whirl.

I would like to compile under Windows 95/NT.  I am using Borland's C++ 5.0
and am getting a TON of errors.  I have looked thru a lot of the resources
but  don't see any references to others compiling under this, so, if you are,
I would like to hear from you.  If not, then I might have to go looking for
MSC 4.0  ::mumble::

Thanks for any help.

=Spectre