Re: [Circle] [NEWBIE] Running Under Win95

From: Mike Prior (
Date: 08/20/96

I use Windows 95 for my MUD, compiling with MSVC++ Version 4, once the
makefile has been changed and copied to conf.h then it
compiles straight out.  I had it running for 18 days straight with no
crash and only a power failure brought it down, it's very stable.  You
need a fair amount of RAM to run it well.  UNIX uses a lot less
resources, but I wouldn't discourage anyone using 95 at all.

  Helleth - GOD of FIRE

  Realm of the Elements