Re: [Circle][Newbie] Zones Etc.

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/21/96

On Tue, 20 Aug 1996 LrdSpectre@aol.com wrote:
> What is the correct format if you have more than 99 zones (areas) and or 99
> rooms in an area?  #QQ99 is shown and there is a sample room in the builder's
> docs that shows a room #18629 and the Midguaard area (no, I aint using it,
> all my areas will be original) does QQ00-QQ99 then starts at QK00 etc making
> one WLD file into 3 zones... what is the CORRECT method?

Both are correct formats.  You can put 'QQ00-QK99' in the same zone if you
want, you can break them into two zones, whatever.  The benefit of having
them in the same file is that when a mortal does 'where <blah>' it looks
at what is in the 'world' file, rather than the 'zone number'...

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.