[Circle] Setting levels

From: collins (collins@raptor.eznets.canton.oh.us)
Date: 08/22/96

I know this isn't very RP friendly, but....

        How do I set levels on non-magic based items? (Weapons, Armor, etc)

Just incase some newbie is getting money off higher level players, or saves
up his money for sometime, and eventually buys some -8 AC Armor or a
10d40+60 Sword or a cloak that holds up to 1000 in weight, etc.

          "Neither paper OR plastic are good for the environment, stupid!"
                                Wise Words from J #512