Re: [Circle] [SYSTEM] OK... WEll, I seem to have answered my own , question..

From: Sergey (skatsev@extreme.polarnet.com)
Date: 08/22/96

This is the file that I got, and I got all the files that I need, but now
I have another prob. What does the doc mean by: The firsat step is to
boot the Slackware bootdisk. After the system boots, you will see the
message.
Well, if it means to just boot my PC with the linuxbootdisk, just like
any other boot disk, that does not work. Please help me on how to get
past this.