[Circle] Wierd stuff with prompts....

From: Rob Stewart (ao134@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 08/24/96

	Ok, I'm working on a configurable prompt system.  It reads the
users input in do_display in act.other.c.  Lets say our prompt will be,
&nprompt&r> (using &'s as HP & MV config'd)..  make_prompt searches
through this char by char, and picks out and undecodes the &n and &r and
your end result is HPpromptMV>.  When I type save, it turns into
.@HP.@p.@r.@o.@m.@p.@t.@MV.@> ..  This might be easier with the actual
code.  If you think you might know the prob, lemme know, or if you think
you could answer me, but don't know wtf I'm talking about, mail me and
I'll include the code.  Thank yew.