[Circle] [CODE] EQ Positions

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@continet.com)
Date: 08/30/96

I've added a few new eq postions on my mud, like ears and ankles, what I've tried to do is change the order
that the eq is listed when you type 'eq' in the mud, i changed all the references in constants.c and in
act.item.c, which resulted in the eq being on weird places, like wearing an anklet on your wrists, or an
earring on your leg, is there a way to do this without having to change the ITEM_WEAR bitvectors?
--
Leonard Burns IV
lburns@continet.com