Re: [Code] [Newbie] Races

From: Michael M. McLoughlin (mmclough@meceng.coe.neu.edu)
Date: 09/01/96

The errors I get in compiling it with the patched_src.1.0.tar.gz is in the
files:

Alias.c on line 17 it can't find unistd.h, if I comment it out it
continues fine...

ident.c on line 14,,15,16,17 it can't find the includes: sys/socket.h
							 sys/resource.h
							 netinet/in.h
							 netdb.h

it seems it is just the ident one that messes up on me.  If I take the
ident.obj, etc from the makefile it completes but because some of the
other files link to it and I took it out it stops compiling.
I think all I am missing is those libraries and it will work fine.

thanks,
Mike