RE: [CODE] Question about OasisOLC

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 09/01/96

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, Shmoe wrote:

> Tried that too: now my oedit shows the following
>
>  1) TAKE                  2) FINGER
>  3) NECK                  4) BODY
>  5) HEAD                  6) LEGS
>  7) FEET                  8) HANDS
>  9) ARMS                 10) SHIELD
> 11) ABOUT                12) WAIST
> 13) WRIST                14) WIELD
> 15) HOLD                 16)
>
> 17) GLOW                 18) HUM
> 19) !RENT                20) !DONATE

Try adding the item 'ascii description tags' in constants.c :P
I think you shoudl search on item_types[] itf I remember correctly.

Btw. try using an ID scroll on the 'new' wear possitions, and you'll
probably get the same (!DONATE/!RENT etc on the added ones!). Btw. this
only happens on linux I think... other OS's usually crash on those types
of 'out of table' thingies..  might just be I who is wrong though..

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000